O Troup of little vagrants of the world, leave your footprints in my words 世界里成对的小小漂泊着啊,在我的文字里留下你们的足迹吧
1. stray 英 [streɪ] 美 [streɪ] n. 迷路者;误入歧途;因无人继承而归公的遗产;杂层 v. 迷路;闲逛;偏离;分心;绕行;不由自主移动 adj. 迷路的;孤立的;零星的;杂散的 2. troupe:巡回 3. vagrant 词形变化: [vagrant]是[vagrants]的原形形式 英 [ˈveɪɡrənt] 美 [ˈveɪgrənt] n. 无业游民,流浪者;漂泊的,流浪的 4. lameness 英 [ˈleɪmnɪs] 美 n. 跛,瘸,残废
The sands in your way beg for your song and your movement, dancing water. will you carry the burden of their lameness?
Sorrow is hashed into peace in my heart like the evening in the silent tress.忧伤在我的内心逐渐平息,宛如寂静的森林里透着的月色
Delusion’s knowledeg are like the fog of the morning知识的幻觉犹如晨雾I sit at my window this morning ,where the world is like a passer-by stops for a moment ,nods to me and goes.今早我坐在窗前,世界俨如路人,停留了一会儿,朝我点了点头,就走了
I can not choose the best ,the best chooses me 我无法选择最好的,是那最好的选择了我
perpetual:perpetual 英 [pəˈpɛtjʊəl] 美 [pərˈpɛtʃuəl] adj. 无期限的;永久的;不断的;四季开花的
That i exist is perpetual surprise which is life 我的存在惊奇不断,那就是生命`
Rest belongs to the work as the eyelids to the eyes休息之于工作就好比眼睑对于眼睛
Man is a born child, his power is power of growth人类天生是一个孩子,他的力量就是成长的力量
Her wishful face haunts my dreams like the rain at night.她热切的脸,如夜雨似的搅扰着我的梦
The world puts off its mask of vastness to its lover, it becomes small as one song ,as one kiss of the eternal 世界在她的爱人面前摘下其漠大的面具,小如一首歌,小如不朽的一吻
The mighty desert is buring for the love of a blade of grass who shakes her head ,laughs and flies away. 广袤无垠的大漠燃烧着渴求一篇草叶的垂爱,它摇摇头,一笑,飘飞远去。
blade:刀锋
If you shed tears when you miss the sun ,you also miss the stars 如果你因为错过太阳而垂泪,那么你也将错过星星了
The songs in your way beg for your movements ,dancing water, will you carry the burden of thier lameness 舞动的流水啊,你跟前的泥沙祈求你的歌唱与摆动,你愿意承受这裹沙而下的负担吗?
Some unsenn fingers ,like an idle breeze ,are playing upon my heart the music of ripples 有哪些看不见的手指,闲如微风,在我的心上演奏者涟漪片片的乐章
breeze:微风 ripples:涟漪 idle:空闲的,无所事事的
Do not seat your love upon the precipice beacause its high.不要因为悬崖位高,就让你的爱坐落在那里。
precipice:悬崖

My heart beats her waves at the shore of the world ,and writes upon it her signature in tears with the words , “i love thee 我的心把她的波浪拍打到世界的岸上,并以泪水在上面以她的记号写下“我爱你”的句子”
`
I cannot tell why this heart languishes in silence . It is for small needs it never asks ,or knows or remembers. 我不明白为什么这颗心在默默地枯萎,就为了它从未索取·或是不曾明瞭,亦或是不复记忆的小小需求
The sun goes to cross the Western sea , leaving its last salution to the east. 太阳动身去跨越西方的海洋,留给东方最后的敬礼。
My day is done , and i am like a boat drawn on the beach ,listening to dancing -music of the tide in the evening . 我的一天已经收工了,我就想一只在沙滩上被拖着的小船,聆听者晚潮的舞曲。
Life is given to us ,we earn it by given it. 我们被赋予生命,我们通过奉献生命而获得它。
we are nearest to the great when we are great in humility. 当我们最为谦卑的时候,就是我们接近顶峰的时候。
Where is foutain that throws up these flowers in a ceaseless outbreak of ecstasy? 以源源不断地狂欢爆发劲儿将这些花朵往上抛的源头在哪里啊?
fountain :源头 ceaseless:不停的 ecstasy:狂喜,狂欢
Chastity is a wealth that comes from abundance of love. 纯洁一笔来自爱情丰富的财富
We read the world wrong and say that deceives us. 我们错误的解读了世界,反而说它欺骗了我们。
Let life be beautiful like summer flowers and death like autumn leaves. 使生如夏花之绚烂,死如秋叶之静美
The great earth makes herself hospitable with the help of the grass. 大地借助青草来展现她的宜人
Be still my heart ,these great trees are prayers . 安静些,我的心,这些巨木是祈祷者
scoff 美: 英: n. 嘲弄;(特指对宗教的)嘲笑;冷笑;〔俚语〕食物 v. 〔俚语〕狼吞虎咽地吃;饱食;攫取;嘲笑 网络 杂菜烩呀
The sadness of my soul is her bride’s veil . It waits to be lifted in the night.
我灵魂里的忧郁就像她新妇的面纱,等候着在夜间卸去。
veil:veil 美: [veɪl] 英: [veɪl] n. 面罩;掩饰;掩盖;(修女的)头巾 v. 掩饰;戴面纱;戴面罩;遮掩 网络 遮蔽物;头纱;幕
The cloud stood humbly is a corner of the sky . The morning crowned it with splendor.
白云谦逊地站在天之一隅,晨光给他披上霞彩。
crown 美: [kraʊn] 英: [kraʊn] v. 戴;作…的最后点缀;为…加冕;使戴王冠 n. 王冠;凸面;王位;君权 网络 有王冠的;夺冠;被加冕 splendor 美: ['splendər] 英: ['splendə(r)] na. “splendour”的变体 网络 壮丽;光辉;灿烂
The touch of the nameless days clings to my heart like mosses round the old tree.
无名的日子的感触,攀缘在我的心上,正像那绿色的苔藓,攀援在老树的周身。
moss 美: [mɔs] 英: [mɒs] n. 苔藓;地衣 v. 拿苔覆盖;使长满苔藓
The sun has his simple robe of light . The clouds are decked with gorgeousness.
太阳身着简朴的衣袍,白云朵朵身披灿烂。
robe 美: [roʊb] 英: [rəʊb] n. 礼袍(常于典礼中穿着以显示身份) v. (给某人)穿上礼袍 网络 长袍;礼服;睡袍gorgeous 美: [ˈɡɔː(r)dʒəs] 英: adj. 漂亮的;艳丽的;美丽动人的;光彩夺目的 网络 华丽的;绚丽的;玻璃樽deck 美: [dek] 英: [dek] v. 装饰;给(船)铺甲板;同“deck out” n. 【建】平屋顶;桥面;【铁路】客车车顶;甲板 网络 装了甲板的;打扮;双层结构的

版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌侵权/违法违规的内容,请联系我们,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
如需转载请保留出处:https://51itzy.com/kjqy/34678.html