I Learn To Be Strong
我学会坚强
如果被自己的Crush拒绝,
你会怎么办呢?
其实生命如同一条奔腾不息的河流,有着自己的 “flow”。
在 “我学会坚强” 的道路上,我们要像河流一样,
无论遇到多少阻碍,都能保持流动的姿态。
就算被喜欢的人拒绝,这也将是我们人生中最难忘的经历之一。
New Words:
wisdom (n.) [ˈwɪzdəm] 智慧;明智
plainly (adv.) [ˈpleɪnli] 清楚地;明显地
confessed (adjhttps://mp.weixin..com/v.) [kənˈfest] 公开承认的;坦白的;承认
rejection (n.) [rɪˈdʒekʃn] 拒绝;抛弃
composure (n.) [kəmˈpəʊʒə®] 镇静;沉着
dramatic (adj.) [drəˈmætɪk] 戏剧性的;引人注目的
sorrow (n.) [ˈsəʊrəʊ] 悲伤;悲痛
Words of wisdom come to my ears,
智慧之语穿过我的耳朵,
Telling me what I know in my heart,
告诉我一些我心中早已明白,
But never wanted to hear.
却不愿去相信的一番话。

With the truth finally said and out
in the open for me to plainly see,
当真言终于被道出,并展现于我面前,使我不得不现实地面对时,
I wonder why I can love so deeply but
never had that love returned back to me.
我问自己为什么我会爱得如此深切,而那爱情却从未走向我。
I confessed the feelings that I held inside for so long,
我坦然告白埋藏于心中已久的那份情感,
But with his soft- hearted rejection,
但在他温柔的婉然拒绝声中,
I realize I have to be strong.
我认识到我必须坚强。
With tears that want to flow from my eyes,
当眼泪欲夺眶而出时,
I feel that my heart, along with my composure, slowly dies.
我感觉到我的心在沉静中慢慢熄灭。

While this dramatic side is showing through with
my ability to question and reason,
这时,一个坚强的声音伴随着我理智的思考再现,
I think I may have found something in me that I can believe in.
我可能已经找到我对自己的信心。

Love hurts …
爱情痛心…
That’s what they all say,
人们都这样说,
But I will love again when all this pain and sorrow goes away.
但是当所有这些伤与痛消却之时,我要再次去爱。
So I sit and think of all the things this situation has cost,
于是我坐下来,思考着所有这一切能带来的影响,
And I realize that nothing very important has been lost.
我骤然发现原来自己并没有失去任何重要的东西。
Instead, a learning experience has come from all this.
相反,我从中收获了经验和智慧,
I’ve learned that hardly anything is more important than my happiness.
我已经明白:生活中没有任何事情比自身的快乐更重要。
No matter who you are, where you are, I wish every one of us is learning to be stronger.
不论你是谁,身在何处,我希望我们每个人都在学着更坚强。
即将截止招募!入学礼包少量!连续8年坚持口碑第一 !
快跟卡卡老师一起完成英文蜕变!

.
版权声明:本文内容由互联网用户自发贡献,该文观点仅代表作者本人。本站仅提供信息存储空间服务,不拥有所有权,不承担相关法律责任。如发现本站有涉嫌侵权/违法违规的内容,请联系我们,一经查实,本站将立刻删除。
如需转载请保留出处:https://51itzy.com/kjqy/158064.html